The ‘Tripster ATR’ is a brand new concept for the Kinesis UK range. ‘ATR’ stands for Adventure. Tour. Race.
The Tripster ATR is designed to meet the needs of a fast growing, new-breed of riders who require one bike that will perform across many disciplines and types of terrain.
Use it for adventure cycling, distance racing, touring, sportives or cyclocross.
This high quality, disc brake ready, Titanium frame is built in the same factory as our highly praised Racelight GF_Ti frame.
• Custom Drawn Ti3AL/2.5V tubeset.
• All new geometry gives a sporty feel alongside comfort and stability for long distance.
• Low, stable BB. Long HT. More relaxed HA. Designed for use with shorter stem lengths.
• Clearance for up to 40mm tyres and full 45mm mudguards.
• Beautiful taper head tube, machined from billet titanium.
• 530g, monocoque, UD carbon, taper-steerer fork with hose-clip. Huge clearance.
• Specially developed post disc-mount.
• Welded rack and ‘guard mounts, stainless bolt set and alloy adjusters.
• Ti clamp and Taper headset included.
• Our New ‘Crosslight CXd’ or ‘Maxlight IX’ 29er wheels are ideal for this frame.
Colours:Titanium with heat-cured frame decals.
Included in frameset price:
Included in frameset price:Frame/Monocoque UD Carbon fork/Kuk seat clamp/headset.