•wide and stable Tubular rim, 22mm width, 25mm depth High Strength 6061 alloy T-6 heat treated rims.
•Fully adaptable machined kinesis hubs with double sealed bearings and centrelock disc mount.
•10/11spd and XD compatible free hub
•lightweight and stiff wheel package ready to take you to racing success
• Rims: 28h, Tubular. 22mm width, 25mm depth, true disc-specific profile, High Strength 6061 alloy T-6 heat treated.
• High spec machined spokes: Triple-butted Stainless Steel, with Black anodised alloy nipples. 28h 2-cross build.
• Hubs: Rear: 9mm QR / 142 x 12mm Thru axle. 7075 alloy, High quality, 11spd. 3 pawl alloy freehub. 4 large sealed bearings, centrelock disc mount. Front: 9mm QR / 15mm / 12mm Thru axle . Lightweight 7075 alloy, double sealed bearing, Centrelock disc mount.
• 11 speed ready Shimano freehub (with adaptor spacers for 9/10speed included)
• Weight: Front: 800g. Rear: 960g.
NOTE: When fitting thru axle adapters it is probably with most shimano systems that you will need to use an oversized disc lock ring.
Spoke Lengths Click Here
This is a true disc-specific tubular rim profile, not a modified rim-brake section. With tubular tyre locating channel. Extrusion is increased to 25mm with a T6 heat treatment for extra strength. These wheels use the same high-tension triple butted, stainless spokes and alloy nipples as our Maxlight wheels.
Perfect partners for our new CX Race frame (and also Crosslight Pro6 frameset).
Please send us your reviews.