AEROgrade brushed Ti3AL/2.5V frame.
Tapered milled head tube with matching full carbon Flat Mount disc fork.
Integral Forged rear Titanium Shimano disc flat mount.
Integrated Mudguard and Rack mounts.
Fantastic tyre clearance for wide tyres, mudguards and grime.
The GF Ti disc frame includes Headset, Seat Clamp, flat mount to post mount 160mm brake adaptors and all DI2/Mechanical cable guides.
FRAME PARTS KIT GUIDE
• Custom Drawn: Ti3AL/2.5V tubeset.
• Internal cable routing: DI2 compatibility.
• Fork: ‘TRACER DISC 1.5′ Full carbon fork with Shimano 'Flat Mount' and mudguard eyelets.
• Disc Mount: Inboard Shimano Disc Flat Mount.
• Includes Headset, 34.9mm Seat Clamp, 160mm Post Mount Brake Adaptors and all DI2/Mechanical cable guides. (does not include rubber grommets)
• Seat Post: 31.6mm [not included].
• Front mech: 34.9mm.
• BB: 68mm. British.
• Headset :integrated, 41.8ø upper, 51.8ø lower, for taper head tube. FSA No.42/ACB headset included with frame.
•Sizes: 48cm- 51cm – 54cm – 55.5cm - 57cm – 60cm - 63cm
• CWSR: ‘Cold Worked Stress Relieved’ tubing. The tubing is shaped cold and then goes through a process to remove the stresses built up within the tube during forming.
• RACK MOUNT: Rear pannier rack mount.
The original GF Ti endurance bike impressed us, and having made the switch to disc brakes it’s now even better.
The fork features huge clearances, though the geometry is actually more suited to speed than cruising.
Comfort is excellent on poor surfaces, while the head-tube and fork remain resolute ….
… for sportives, Audax events or light touring – or even as an occasional gravel grinder – this disc-braked Kinesis is a superb and very versatile machine.
"The ‘bike for life’ tag may be something of a cliché when it comes to titanium but the GF Ti Disc comes close to fulfilling that promise..."
"....It has the classic ride quality of a titanium machine, but with a turn of speed to ensure it’s a thoroughly engaging partner...."
"...Now it’s also future-proofed in this disc version the GF Ti Disc makes a strong case for being the last bike you’ll have to buy for a while."
Road Cycling UK - Article
Updated classic gets even better with wider tyres and disc brakes
ROAD.CC - Article
"The Kinesis GF_Ti Disc is a jack of all trades – and a master of most.
It's possibly the last bike you'll ever need to buy – for club runs, sportives, audaxing, commuting, Alpine breaks, touring, all-roading.
The definitive 'N+1' killer: fast, comfortable, light, tough, good looking.
Pick five "
ROAD.CC - link