Tuned Kinesium Tubing delivering unrivalled comfort.
Shimano Flat Mount Disc and Rim brake ready.
Full internal cable routing and Di2 compatibility.
Integrated Mudguard and Rack mounts.
The Kinesis 4S disc frameset includes fork, headset, seat clamp and flat mount to post mount adaptors to 160mm rotors
FRAME PARTS KIT GUIDE
CLICK IMAGE: CYCLOCROSS ESSENTIALS WITH BRUCE DALTON
• 4S disc frameset includes fork, headset, seatclamp and post mount adapter (does not include rubber grommets) [160mm]
• Compatible with disc brakes or long drop caliper brakes [47-57mm drop]
• Smooth welded Kinesium tubeset is optimised for stiffness in the front triangle with compliance for comfort in the rear triangle
• Tapered headtube with integrated FSA type headset
• Colour matched full carbon fork with flat mount, eyelets and long drop brake caliper mount
• Internal cable routing via adaptable cable ports and special BB shell, Di2 compatible
• 130mm and 135mm rear QR hub compatible – removable bolt in dropout spacers included
• Will fit up to a 30mm tyre with full guards
• Threaded BSA BB 68mm
• 31.8mm front mech / seat clamp , 27.2mm seat post
•Sizes: 48cm- 51cm – 54cm-55cm - 57cm – 60cm – 63cm
Steel Silver or Cyan Metallic Blue
NOTE: It is best recommended that you run a 140mm rear rotor.
For a bike to be ridden through the vagaries of British weather, the 4S Disc frame and its build kit make a lot of sense. There’s enough clearance to use wider tyres and still fit mudguards.
The aim of the 4S is to provide a bike that will be worthy of use throughout the four seasons and it has undeniably succeeded.
The frame feels responsive, agile, punchy, when it needs to be, but these qualities are offset with equal amounts of comfort - enhancing characteristics and that is a difficult marriage to make.
A winter bike must be comfortable and hard wearing, but it mustn't let you forget you're a road cyclist, and the Kinesis 4S treads this line admirably.
it’s fair to say it not only looks the part with its sleek finish and super neat cable routing, it’s also really responsive, quick off the mark (great for interval training) and stable at speed.