Race ready Kinesium tubing with Crossbow top tube.
Tapered head tube and custom CXD full carbon post mount eyeletted disc fork.
Internal Di2 and brake cable routing.
Mudguard eyelets, bottle and rack mounts as standard.
Flat mount rear to 160mm with post mount adapter included
• Tapered headtube – 1” 1/8 top race, tapered to 1” ½ bottom 36x45 integrated FSA type
• 27.2mm seat post with 31.8mm seat clamp
• 68mm BSA threaded bottom bracket –
• 31.8mm band on front mech mount
• Di2 Ready
• Internal hose routing in downtube
• Shimano flat mount rear and post mount adapter included
• QR Rear axle with 135mm spacing.
• 40mm tyres and mudguards
• Cable routing for front and rear mechs with removeable front mech stop for 1X use
• Replaceable rear mech hanger
• Full carbon colour matched taper post-mount disc fork included. QR type drop out with eyelets.
•Sizes: 48cm- 51cm – 54cm - 57cm – 60cm – 63cm
Colour- Racing red or Metallic blue
The Pro6 is a race bike first and foremost and uses our race proven geometry, in addition, it has eyelets to allow the fitment of mudguards, a rack and bottles and up to a 42mm tyre allowing longer range use from a day out to a transcontinental epic. It’s not supposed to be a ‘Jack of all trades’, but it is designed to be practical and adaptable as well as FAST.
• Tough yet lightweight Kinesium tubeset with tapered headtube and ‘CXd‘ 500g, full UD carbon monocoque, 1-1/8″>1.5″ taper-steerer disc fork. Fork is eyeletted at dropouts and rear of crown and has a hose clip on rear of LHS blade and features the post mount standard caliper mount.
• ‘Ergo2′ profiled top tube for comfortable carrying, Oversized Kinesium down tube without the bulky mud collecting depth of other frames. The head tube length is relatively short to help with the steep climbs encountered on CX courses.
• Disc mount – Inboard Shimano Flat-mount on frame with post mount adapter included. Rotor size is 160mm, we think this works best for CX with cable brakes and 160 rotors come as standard with most Disc brake set ups.
• Eyeletted seat stays for mudguards and racks, double bottle cage mounts. Inboard caliper is out of the way making rack and guard mounting simple.
• Rear Mech cable Routing is on RHS of top tube, out of the way of your neck when carrying, it’s designed to take a full outer cable [for max mud/water resistance].
*Front mech cable routing features a removable adjustable cable stop with a BB guide for bottom pull cable routing. For 1x set-ups a blanking plate replaces the cable stop , for Di2 a wire port replaces the cable stop.
• 135mm hub spacing.
*New 55.5cm size
• ‘A-Stay’ asymmetric chain stays to cope with the different stresses to the rear triangle of the bike.
• FSA Taper headset included, Kinesis seat clamp, 160mm flat mount to post mount adapter included.
Affordable aluminium build-it-yourself 'cross racer that is a more than capable race machine and has the added bonus of being a good all-rounder too
Review - Road CC by VecchioJo on September 27, 2011
Review - UK Cycle Sport by Cross-Crazy on January 6th, 2012
“Kinesis have a proud cyclo cross pedigree and once more they have presented a well thought out frameset featuring UCI legal disc brakes.
For some cross die-hards disc brakes are a change too far, but few can argue that they offer some great benefits - quality stopping no matter the conditions, lack of wheel rim wear and the subsequent use of lighter rims. Designer Dom Mason has put together a bike fit for purpose with hand-grip sized frameset tubes and as ever a great attention to detail such as cable bosses.”
Review - Cross Crazy by CC/PR on Tuesday, 04 October 2011
The Kinesis Crosslight is almost an institution on the British cyclo-cross scene,
Changing from the neutral-riding Colnago elevated our senses to new levels, as the Pro 6’s low, aggressive position and fast handling kept us on our toes.
At 9.62kg including the lightest wheels, it proved lively…the Kinesis was a nimble climber and the compact bar was a boon on the flat, enabling us to stay on the drops longer.
Descending the banks, the Pro 6’s newly relaxed head angle and tapered carbon steerer-tube were immensely stable, with Tektro’s Lyra discs offering bags of feel and power, enabling usto gain ground before the dismount.
The Pro 6 was a joy to pick up, the smaller diameter tubing leaving extra shouldering room, and its beautifully flattened top-tube made it the most comfortable machine to run with.
Picking up speed after the remount, the 28-spoke wheels responded well…
"Fast and sharp, this great value package will deal well with muddy ’cross races"